Ten points for choosing automatic hot melt welding machine
Buying products requires comprehensive consideration of […]
Buying products requires comprehensive consideration of purchase. Today I will show you how to buy a qualified automatic hot melt welding machine. The following ten points are shared with you.
1. Understand the company's strength, whether it is independent R&D and production, with or without technical strength guarantee, to provide protection for future equipment maintenance, equipment detection, calibration, system upgrades, and whether it can buy equipment accessories, to solve user's worries.
Automatic hot melt welding machine
2. Understand whether there is after-sales service and related service measures, whether there is a service outlet nearby or a quick solution for the service outlet nearby, and related emergency measures.
3. Whether the basic three elements "pressure, time, temperature" of a qualified device are accurate, the displayed value should match the actual output value, and whether it meets the requirements of the national standard. (The total welding pressure is equal to the drag pressure plus the theoretical welding pressure; the curling time, heat absorption time, switching time, gradual rise time, and cooling time must meet the requirements; the surface temperature difference of the heating plate is less than or equal to plus or minus 3 degrees) as the manufacturer There are related instruments for detecting pressure and temperature. If you go to the manufacturer to buy equipment, you can propose a method for the equipment manufacturer to demonstrate how these three elements are detected and calibrated.
4. Pay attention to whether the movement of the cylinder is slow during the ascending butt joint phase after the heating plate is extracted. This is also an important stage to ensure a qualified weld.
5. Whether the identification of the cylinder cross-sectional area of the equipment is marked on the fuselage or found in the instruction manual, this is an important parameter for calculating whether the welding pressure is in line with the national standard, and it is also to verify whether a qualified manufacturer really understands the authenticity of the welding process .
6. The replaceable slips of the automatic welding machine are more than 3 layers, which is also required by the national standard. If it is a combination of multiple layers of slips, the quality of the welding cannot be guaranteed. The greater the number of slips, the greater the cumulative error and the greater the pressure loss on the weld.
7. Whether the welding machine has temperature compensation, real-time online monitoring of output pressure, and alarm prompts when the actual output does not match the parameters.
8. The appearance of a qualified weld should have a weld ring that is smooth and symmetrical along the entire outer circumference of the pipe. The weld ring should have certain symmetry and alignment. The size of the gas pipeline is controlled according to the following geometric dimensions to ensure the quality of the welded joint.
Ring width = (0.35-0.45) * wall thickness
Ring height = (0.2-0.25) * wall thickness
Hoop height = (0.1-0.2) * wall thickness
9. In terms of the price of equipment, there are now 30,000 to more than 100,000. There are original imported and joint-venture products on the market, and several domestic fully automatic ones have been made. Product prices vary greatly. When choosing a welding machine at a price, the output accuracy of the equipment itself should be the first priority. If the parameters are not accurate, the meaning of using a fully automatic welding machine will be lost. Then compare the differences between the materials and hydraulic valves, sensors, and control systems. For example: the price of a pressure sensor ranges from hundreds to thousands. The selection of materials and standard parts directly affects the stability of the system, the accuracy of the output and the service life.
10. Fully-automatic products and programmed products generally fail, and users on site cannot repair them. Therefore, in order to save some money, you can not buy a machine with poor quality and unstable system, otherwise the loss you will spend on maintenance and lost work in the future will definitely be greater than the difference. At present, most users are still using hydraulic hot-melt welding machines, and the quality of welding depends entirely on the quality of the machine and the skills of the operators.