Classification of welding machines
1. The main welding machines used by industrial and min […]
1. The main welding machines used by industrial and mining enterprises are: AC arc welding machine, DC electric welding machine, argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide shielded welding machine, butt welding machine, spot welding machine, submerged arc welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flashing Butt welding machine, pressure welding machine, butt welding machine, laser welding machine.
The main difference between AC welding machine and DC welding machine application field is that AC welding machine is generally used in steel structure manufacturing units or general general machinery or agricultural machinery manufacturing units. Direct current is mainly used to manufacture pressure vessel boilers, pipelines, or welding machines for welding in important structural manufacturing units.
Electric welding machine
⑴The main application fields of the inverter welding machine are the same, but the welding machine is more energy-saving and lighter.
⑵The main application areas of submerged arc welding machines are large steel structure manufacturing units and pressure vessel boiler manufacturing units.
(3) The main application areas of gas shielded welding machines are large steel structure manufacturing units or general machinery, agricultural machinery, automobile manufacturers, security door processing plants, and pressure vessel boiler manufacturers also widely use gas shielded welding machines.
⑷The argon arc welding machine is mainly used in pipelines, pressure vessel boilers, and stainless steel processing enterprises.
⑸ AC argon arc welding machine mainly uses aluminum welding manufacturing unit and aluminum container manufacturing unit. Aluminum radiator welding.
2. There are two types of DC welding machines: one is the addition of rectifier components based on the AC motor, and the other is the DC generator. DC welding machines mainly weld non-ferrous metals and pig iron. The AC welder mainly welds steel plates.
3. Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide protection welding machine, high frequency welding machine, flash butt welding machine. Argon arc welding machine, carbon dioxide gas shielded welding machine
Mainly can weld thin plates and non-ferrous gold layers below 2mm. The flash butt welding machine mainly connects copper and aluminum joints and other objects, and the high-frequency welding machine is mainly used for welding steel pipes.
4. Submerged arc welding mainly welds thick steel structure materials such as steel structural parts, bridge H steel, and I-beam beams.
5. Gas shielded welding machine: argon arc welding, carbon dioxide shielded welding, under the protection of gas, the welding machine will not be oxidized, the welding will be firm, the colored gold layer can be welded, and the thin material can be welded.
6. Laser welding machine: It can weld the leads inside the transistor.
7. Butt welding machine: the iron ropes and other objects on the anchors of the cable chain factory are mainly welded. It can be docked with Yuangang etc.