General method for hot melt welding
1. Welding method: Ultrasonic vibration transmits ultra […]
1. Welding method: Ultrasonic vibration transmits ultrasonic waves to the weldment along with the welding head. Due to the large acoustic resistance at the two weldments, local high temperature is generated, and the weldment interface is melted. Under a certain pressure, the two weldments achieve an aesthetic, fast and strong welding effect.
2. Implant (insert) method: nut or other metal to insert into the plastic workpiece. First, the ultrasonic wave is transmitted to the metal, and after high-speed vibration, the metal object is directly buried in the molded plastic, and the plastic is melted, and the solidified material is buried.
3. Molding method: The plastic workpiece is instantly melted by ultrasonic wave, and the metal or other material plastic can be solidified when the plastic is solidified.
4. The cutting method: the special design of the welding head and the base, when the plastic workpiece just shot, directly pressed on the branches of the plastic, through the ultrasonic conduction to achieve the effect of resection
5. Riveting method: If you want to join metal and plastic or two plastics with different properties, you can use ultrasonic riveting method to make the welding parts not easy to be embrittled, beautiful and strong.
6. Spot welding method: Two small plastic products are welded by points, or the entire toothed welding head is directly pressed on two plastic parts to achieve the effect of spot welding.